Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why is it the opposite for me when it comes to me, make-up, and acne?

I used to have really bad acne but when I started taking better care of my skin it improved. I still had a little, but nothing enough to really bother me. But when I break out, people always suggest to stop wearing make-up for a little while, but whenever I do this, my acne gets way worse. Does this happen to anyone else or is there a reason?Why is it the opposite for me when it comes to me, make-up, and acne?
I was told the same thing. The only thing that helped me was going to a laser skin center and getting some acne treatments done. I also had some microdermabrasions and chemical peels that really helped!Why is it the opposite for me when it comes to me, make-up, and acne?
th make up closes the pores so when u wash the make up off u r taking out the build up as well. people who wear make up then stop tend to wash their face less often. this may be your problem. i would suggest a good facial scrub or a doctor if the acne is that bad. u should wash your face at least twice a day and more often if u have greasy food, dirty work/school conditions, or if u put your hands on your face a lot. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder