Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make up to cover really dark black-ish circles?

I got it from my mom, she got those big ugly circles too. Not because of lack of sleep, not because am unhealthy, etc. I inherited it from my mom. Really black-ish, dark brown circles that make me look like a raccoon! How to cover them like a pro make-up artist? Without spending too much money??


Thanks!Make up to cover really dark black-ish circles?
I rub an eyeshadow brush in my foundation, and I put it over my dark under eye circles. It works better that concealer, but if you want concealer, use Mary Kay signature concealer. You can buy it online, and it is about $9.50, which is the average price of a higher end drug store concealer. Make up to cover really dark black-ish circles?
Estee Lauder double wear concealer is the best.


It's a bit pricey, but it will last you ages and it will


stay in place all day.


It's very important to remember that the skin around the


eye is quite thin and delicate so you want to invest in a


good quality product to use on the area and take extra


care not to drag the skin when applying it.


Try to use a light, fluid product to minimise stress on


the skin during application.


good luck
buy one of those coversticks from walgreens/target/grocery store. they look like lipstick but are yellow/light skin colored. put it on uder your eyes and it makes it go away dramatically. put powder/your normal makeup over it. the best part is that it can be reapplied throughout the day so after a few hours of running around you can swipe on a little more and look good as new
a concealer that is a shade lighter than you. go to a makeup counter ask some questions and try 1 or 2 have them show you how to blend so you look nice and you should be fine.
I have them too, and I hate them!





I use concealer, and my favorite is Wet n Wild Coverall Stick. It's really cheap like, $0.99! But it works so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder