Thursday, December 3, 2009

What race has the best looking NATURAL (no make up, hair dye) girls?

I used to think it was white until i realized that most of the straight hair they have aren't natural and are straightened...then i saw a picture of them with their original hair..WOWWhat race has the best looking NATURAL (no make up, hair dye) girls?
eskimos. au naturale baby.What race has the best looking NATURAL (no make up, hair dye) girls?
South American countries have the most natural looking beauties, whatever the race, Latinas I guess.
Filipino.


Their hair is like... thick and black and flowing and growing and SWOOSH!


It's awesome.
italianssssssss











omg they are GORGUZZZZ
Mexicans.....
um, well i have naturally straight hair and im white. but i like italian girls that have olive skin.. pretty pretty :]
I think black people because they don't age fast so therefore they don't need make-up to cover wrinkle and stuff.
LATINAS HONEY...THEY HAVE A WARM COLOR OF SKIN...DARK WAVY HAIR (MOST OF US HAS HAVE EM LONG) THICK LASH'S AND FULL LIPS.....WHAT ELSE CAN U ASK 4
Asians, because I've seen a lot of them put minimal makeup and be able to look good. And most have natural straight hair. But, there's other races that look good too when they are all natural.
I might be biased but I vote asian! Specifically, Indian! I'm not Indian, but I think they have the most beautiful women!





June
latinas
I also believe asian, but than latina girls are also very beautiful with a natural look, eva longoria(sp?) looks gorgeous without makeup and just natural, I saw her at a Sams in San Augestine Flordia last year
It depends on the girl not the race.Asians have really pretty hair but its also thin, everybody has their own opinion of what they think is beautiful.Personally,I wish I could be more natural but nobodys perfect so who cares.
ARAB CHICKS ARE HOTTIES.


but honestly, i dont think any one race has the best girls. Each group has its good, bad, and ugly.


Oh and a little enlightenment for the ignorant- not only white girls straighten their hair.
I think every race has its fair share of naturally pretty people.
Uh.... I like curly hair on girls.


And I think Cecilians are gorgeous. Naturally dark hair with light eyes drive me crazy!!
i'd say like the arabic beauty.


not muslim.
Latina's!





I wish I had their skin...gorgeous!
well thats kinda general, cuz i mean no matter what nationality u r, there r some that just look good without all that stuff. it might even just be personal preference to certain specific qualities. like u said asian maybe because u think their eyes are exotic. who knows many possible answers.
i dont think there reallly is a race you can label as the best natural looking, there are some super hot asian girls, but then aroud the corner ther could be a better looking latina girl. it all depends on the person.


i think the best looking babies are some sort of asian with black.... isnt that so hot?
Latinas!!! We have that beautiful dark, thick hair and that lovely carmel/ tan skin.
I'd have to go with Latina or Asian.....
i got to say latinas. im not really feeling them, but a lot are pretty.
my gf said middle eastern sometimes indian........
well, it depends on the person, not the race. that's kind of racist.
your avatar is white and your black...weird.
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder