Thursday, December 3, 2009

What kind of make-up would look good on me?

i have olive kind of skin tone. I'm only 13 so i don't want the eye shadow etc. But what kind should i put on? Like eyeliner mascara? I just want to natural look. But i'm new to make-up so what would look good on my kind of skin tone?What kind of make-up would look good on me?
First K M go to a grannie board you obviously do not belong here you were asked abou at makeup not your opinion of her age or your opinion about not wearing make up.





As a professional makeup artist for over 20 years I will first recommend a good cleansing and toning routine to maintain skin healthy and fresh. Then I would recommend a nice liquid mineral foundation to even out skin tones then for on the go I would say sweep across then lids a good shimmery base color a neutral topaz/bronze or creamy golden colors, eyeliner and mascara finish your look up with a shimmery gloss and your off.What kind of make-up would look good on me?
i would not put all that on my face at your age you would look silly use little pink lipstick pink cheek blush very little no eye shadow or liner and a touch of mascara start with some max factor products don,t wreck your skin with makeup now your too young it will make you look like a clown or sorry to say cheap listen to me your parents should not be letting you ware makeup like that you should worry about was the paper i wrote for class good or not !!!!!!!!!!!
Wear eyeliner (black)


and wear mascara (black)


wear blush (something a little bit darker than your skin)


If i were you i would wear eye shadow but it's your choice, i'm 13 also and i wear eye shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder