Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ladies: How long does it take for you to put on your make-up?

about 7 minutes


bbbbLadies: How long does it take for you to put on your make-up?
It depends how well I do it - I can do it in three minutes if I just whack it on, but if I really take care it takes about 15-20 minutes because I use the right brushes and spend ages on my base - I'm not a Jodie Marsh - I just like to get it right. If you get it right it shouldn't look like you're wearing any foundation or much other make-up.Ladies: How long does it take for you to put on your make-up?
Not long at all, a max of 5 minutes, i very seldom wear make up, but i just wear foundation eyeshadow and mascara.





Best of it is, it is a natural look i have when i wear make up, but my eyes look nicer with the mascara.





xx
It takes me about 10 minutes to apply foundation, blush, curl my eyelashes, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, lipliner, and lipgloss. I can do it faster if I have to!
Day-to-day makeup 20 minutes. It used to be way longer, but I have kids now.





Special makeup (wedding, dinner out, etc) an hour or more.








In doing make up I include moisturizing, eyebrows, etc.
about 5 mins but my mum takes like 30 minutes i don't know why people take so long it takes me 5 mins to use foundation blusher eyemake and lip gloss and its usually fine first time but i suppose i only like it on ligtly x
Weekend? No make-up (just moisterizer/sunscreen)


For office or going out? About 5 minutes
I usually don't wear any make up just a lip gloss and a mascara but when it is a special occasion it takes me 5- 15 minutes
for the day to dayness - 2.5mins (just foundation + blusher)


for night time, well we're talking mascarra here and especially if im with my girls getting ready to go out it can take up to half an hour!!
2 minutes
10 - 15 miniutes!
5 minutes at most.
About 2 minutes - i only wear eye makeup
About 10 minutes, after a while you just get really quick at it.
Usually 3-4 minutes.
mines only eye makeup.......so wat! im only 15!
10 minutes tops
5 minutes max
For a regular day about 15 minutes
it depends on how much make up u want to put on


it takes me about 3 mins to curl my eye lashes and put a little lip gloss nd foundation
about 7 minutes I usually just wear eye liner.
I dont wear make-up.
mascara eye liner lipstick eyeshadow 10minutes
haha...5 minutes
depends on the occasion but usually 10 minutes
About five to ten minutes, :)
like 11 minutes
15 minutes on a normal day and an hour if im going out.
5 minutes... not even.
10 mins max!!
A couple of minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder