Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good make up routine for a 12 year old with brown eyes?

in case u getting freaked out that a 12 year old girl is wearing make up im MUCH more MATURE for my age. so bring on ur experience. and of course ur ideas !!! i wanna go for natural look but focus on my eyes.What is a good make up routine for a 12 year old with brown eyes?
Because you are quite young i would stick to natural makeup. I don't advise using full foundation as you have young skin. For a nice base, try some powder and a little bit of blush. For your eyes i would stick to eyeshadow, for brown eyes blue, gold and pale green can look quite good and purple definately looks nice in whatever shade. You could use the bolder shades for parties and for a natural day look i would stick to very light shadows and preferably gold. The best way to bring out your eyes is to use eyeliner/kohl on your lower eyes. This might be a little to dramatic for daytime but it would look nice for parties and it may be better to use when you are older. The best product for eyes for someone your age is mascara and you could also curl your lashes before applying it. Try a natural lip gloss and make sure you remove your makeup properly each night in order to keep your skin nice and clean and stop spots. Also check out some youtube videos for some extra tips. Hope this helps :D xWhat is a good make up routine for a 12 year old with brown eyes?
Make sure you keep your skin clear by drinking plenty of water and using facial products such as Simple to keep spots away. If you do get spots though, use a tea tree and/or witch hazel stick to get rid of them - do NOT pop them! It can leave you with scars and might lead to a spread of spots.





Other than that, a light powder foundation would be best as at 12 your skin probably doesn't have any/many imperfections and it allows your skin to breathe. Use a black or brown mascara and a matching eyeliner on the inside of the eye, put a soft colour on your eyelid to make your eyes stand out.





Try searching on Google for colours that go well with brown eyes, I have green eyes and using brown eyeshadows really helps bring out the colour.
What's a good makeup for a 12 year old .. None, if you want to go natural do so. Wanna focus on your eyes, use a little non-petroleum jelly lightly brushed on the lashes %26amp; brush with a recycled clean toothbrush. Consider a makeup routine when you can drive yourself and purchase the makeup from the money that you've earned working for it
Well, i'm fifteen, and this is what I do.





First, I start off with my base. Which is also a cover-up.


When you buy this, you should get a tone just a little bit darker than your original tone.


NOT TOO DARK. You don't want to make it seem like you have a tan, it would look just too fake, because your arms and neck would be way lighter than your face.


It's only suppose to cover your acne, or scar's. Not suppose to make you look like you're from a complete different ethnicity.





How I apply; I stick my finger in the bottle, and put spots all over my face, in all the differnet area's. I then rub in so my whole face is evenly covered. You don't want to make only some spots to be covered with the makeup. It will look fake.





Second, I get my eye shadow out.


The kind I use, it from Claire's. It has every color in it that I need, and it isn't TOO bright, but bright enough to see it clearly.





How I apply; I get out two Q-tips. I wet them a little bit, but squeeze out any extra water from them with my fingers. If they are too wet, they won't be able to get the eyeshadow on you're eyelid. It will just run down your eye.


Apply the color you want to your eye. I usually start with a white or really light base, then blend with another darker color.





Third, I get out my eyeliner.


I refuse to use one you have to sharpen, it's really impossible to work with, and hurts my eyes.


Liquid is okay sometimes, but be careful when it get's wet. It WILL sting your eyes.





How I apply; It's hard to explain. I pull my bottom eye out just a little bit, and run the stick across the inside quickly. It shouldn't sting, if you do it right.


Then, I pull it back up and get right under the bottom eyelashes.


Be careful to not put too much on, you don't want to look like a raccoon.





And last, I simply put some lip gloss on my lips.





that's my morning routine.


Hope I helped. :)
same :)


yeah well i have dream matte mousse in nude


its a good easy foundation and good if you have any spots to cover


mascara doesnt hurt anyone and it looks really good to bring out brown eyes like mine %26amp; yours. Also nice eyeshadow and eye liner is cool too.





Lipgloss %26lt;3 is brilliant to use too


I also use a really small amount of dream mousse blush! x





hope i helped x


Shannon
okay well i'm thirteen, i started wearing makeup when i was like .. 12 also, and my eyes are brown .


so for a casual look i would say do a nutural colour all over your lid, ( beige, gold, brown, cream ) and then add some mascara ( black ), and a nice pink blush .


if you want to go for a more dramatic look, try adding some black liquid liner on your upper lid and flick it out to a wing .
If you're confident in yourself and believe in the beautiful girl that you are, you won't need that much makeup.





So go for the basics: mascara (only on the top! Don't forget that!)





Maybe a little natural, nude-colored eyeshadow, and lip gloss.





I'm sure you're stunning already.
ewwww NOT white eyeliner. thats discusting, no offence.


wear natural eyeshadow colours like tan, lightish shimmery gray if you know what i mean with mascara. also you can use lipgloss and some cover up if you need it.





and dont use eyelinerat all. some people like it but i find it looks trampy
i'm twelve and have brown eyes, i would say try lighter shades (and lighter appliances of make-up) like some eyeshadow and although people don't consider it make-up some colored lip-gloss from Victoria Secret
Black mascara and eyeliner OR Black mascara and a plum-purple eyeliner on the bottom lashline.


You can sweep a light purple eye shadow on the lid. :)
okay natural


put like a creme color on your eye lids


and some black mascara with like white eyeliner


it will look super cute





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
i would say foundation, tan eyeshadow so that it doesnt look like your wearing anything but it definitely does something %26amp; pencil black eyeliner.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder