Thursday, December 3, 2009

How old were you when you started using make-up?

And what make-up was it?How old were you when you started using make-up?
ages 3-5: Play makeup


Ages 9 or so maybe 10: Cheapish makeup, maybe a decent blush, but generally mom's old stuff just for fun. Never actually wore it lol.





Age 12: Mascara maybe blush lip gloss


Age 13: Mascara, concealer because that was when i had the bad blackheads for a little while...sometimes blush and lip gloss


Age 14: Same as 13 sometimes eyeliner but not really


Age 15: Eyeliner, Mascara, whatever, whenever I really had time


Age 16: All the time, mascara and blush at leastHow old were you when you started using make-up?
Yeah, I'm actually 11 lol...this is what i figure i'll probably be doing...i wouldn't bother with real lip gloss unless your mom has some...i love making lip gloss. Are you using one of those kits??? Cuz I tried that...it's kinda gross to try to use it though and its fun to make it i guess... Report Abuse

And like i tried to make more with petroleum jelly and my favorite candy all crushed up but it came out chunky lol it was gross and really hard to clean out. Report Abuse

when i was like 12 or 13 i started using blush and mascara but only to like a dinner or something and some lipgloss to school


and then no i'm 15 and i use very natural make up and its very pretty. i use clinique bronzer and clear mascara on a regular basis adn then when i go out i like to put a dark eyes and a smokey and lipstick adn stuff.


really it depends on the age.
12 i only used mascara,eyeliner, and blush drugstore brands.


now that im 16 i use everything from concealer loose power foundation bronzer blush eye-shadows eyeliner mascaras lip gloss from MAC, Bobbi Brown, Too Faced, Sephora


mixing and matching smokey eyes neutral brown eye-shadows :)
i was 11 and i just used a bit of face powder, then a bit later on i started using mascara and now im 12 and i wear foundation, mascara and eyeliner :]
I was about 12 or 13 and I used Miss Sporty, Rimmel and Barry M. :)





In those days I didn't really even know how to put my make-up on, so I just piled on the eye shadow till I looked drugged!





Now I know it's all about mixing and matching! LOL
when i was 13 i started using loose powder, mascara and blush


now im 18 and i use foundation, concealer, blush, eyeliner and mascara


how times change
I was twelve when I started. All I wore was mascara. I used any mascara brand from the drug store. Now I also wear eyeshadow, foundation, lip-gloss and eyeliner. I get it eaither from the drug store or bare essentials.
12 - eyeshadow (not alot)


13 - Mascara, eyeshadow


14 - Mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner


15 - Mascara, eyeliner, compact powder, blusher
I was About in the 6th grade when i started wearing makeup. i only use mascara then in the 7th grade i starting wearing eyeliners and shadows and blushes. (:


xoxo


alex
I was 13... I started wearing just a little bit of eyeshadow, gloss, mascara and a TINY bit of eyeliner.
age 10 i experimented, age 12 i wore eye liner and age 15 full slap. 19 years on im still wearing it. Ive been wearing it for longer than a lot of you on here have been alive. lol
golly, 13 i think.





drugstore makeup, revlon, l'oreal.
Well im 13 and I started using it this year.


Just a little shadow, blush, and the tiniest bit of eyeliner
12 years old-maybe 11 for special occasions, all different kinds mostly N.Y.C.-


-McCartney
11 and i dont know but the only kind of makeup u used and still only used is eyeliner.
when i was 13, i began using drugstore makeup-- revlon eyeliner.
13 years old, and i used covergirl! its the best out there!!!!!!
6th grade, some crappy little starter kit my mom got me
13
13
12


i used drugstore brands, like rimmel and N.Y.C.
14 and it was just shadow. i used the cargo one with the place to put each color engraved into it
i was 13 and it was probably cover girl lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder