Thursday, December 3, 2009

More expensive the better when it comes to make-up?

I am really considering buying some MAC make-up because it seems to be really good..what do you think about mac or do you have any other suggestions?More expensive the better when it comes to make-up?
More expenisve isn't always the way to go! MAC is good- i used to work there and they have good quality make-up! If you can't decide you can always test the products- get a mini makeover and see how you like the company! you never know the best make-up could be at a local walgreens!More expensive the better when it comes to make-up?
I have never actually used MAC, so I'm not an expert on this, but I have heard that it is oily and clogs your pores. I do not think, though, that the more expensive the make up is, the better. I think it should be completely done by quality. If you're willing to spend that much on make up, then I would recommend Mary Kay or Maybelline. You can get Maybelline in any drug store for very reasonable prices. Or you can click on the link below to find a Mary Kay consultant near you!
Yes. And it's worth the investment! I'm a big fan of Estee Lauder, but I'm considering trying MAC because I keep hearing good things about it.





But don't EVER EVER waste your money on Clinique- it offers zero coverage!
I don't think so-most of the ';mall'; makeups-Clinique, Chanel, ect. look really mask-like and tend to clog pores worse. The best makeup I've found is Loreal True Match. They have a wide range of shades so you can find one that matches your skin perfectly (its the only one I've found that didn't make me look like someone had slit my throat and I was bleeding orange when I bought the ivory shades), goes on really sheer and looks totally natural while still making your skin look completly flawless (you don't have to use much either) and it only costs about $8. Plus, if you buy it at Walgreen's, they almost always have some sort of deal where you can buy one and get one half off or free, so you could buy the foundation and get the concealor or powder for really cheap or free.
I don't think so. I use Maybelline, Cover Girl and L'Oreal and I'm very happy with them. Why spend money on super expensive items that look good when you can spend less and look equally as good or better?
MAC is really good, I use a lot of their products and they aren't too expensive. I also like Origins and Prescriptives products. I use all three brands almost on a daily basis - I can't do without them.
Just find something that BLENDS perfectly into your skin. That is the most important thing you can do. You need something that is healthy and that improves your skin and that matches and doesn't SHOW. You always want to look like you are naturally beautiful. So try everything ....it is not about cost.
go to sephora.com they specialize in makeup and skin and hair care...


my favorite brand of make up is Lancome.. theyre better than mac.
no- message me privately and i will tell you about some awesome products that are safer and cheaper!
sometimes... just try around
For me, more expensive has turned out to be better. I like Bare Minerals, because it it the only makeup that helps keep my skin clear. Some people can use drug store makeup without a blemish in sight, but I've tried it all, and it all breaks me out! You might try visiting a Sephora Store near you- you can sample all of the makeup there and there are tons of people ready to assist you. That way, you don't end up with a funky color!
I have one, count 'em one, MAC lipstick. Nothing against it, but it wasn't anything any more impressive than other lipsticks. I splurge on foundation and mascara. Other stuff I get at Walmart.
not really,





but buy your make up at Walgreen's, they let you bring it back if you don't like it.





my wife buys it there to try new colors or brands
More money= better products. I like Clinique and Lancombe best. I have used MAC in the past and it's ok. Just stay away from drug store makeup unless it's just mascara or eyeliner.
anything that you use on your skin (foundation, blush, powder) should be from a department store or sephora, where they have the best products, even if it is more expensive. anything else, like lip gloss, or eye makeup is usually fine from wal*mart or other places unless you have sensitive eyes.
MAC is great- especially their lip glosses and blushes.





I don't believe makeup has to be particularly expensive. The only thing I tend to spend some extra money on is foundation or powder.





If you want to spend money, spend it on skin-care products.
I prefer using mineral makeup. (Sheer Cover, Bare Minerals, Bare Essentuals) There so light and concealing. And don't feel cakey. Try them out for yourself. And they too can be just as expensive as all the rest out there
I used to buy the cheaper makeup that you can get in any drug store. It didn't seem to be all that great for my skin, and didn't seem like the best quality. I now buy Lancome and Clinique mostly and am so happy with it. Yes, it's more expensive, but it's better for my skin and works so much better than the cheaper stuff. But I know that there are people who would disagree with me and say the drug store makeup is better. I think it's all personal preference and what you think works better for you.
always splurge on make up. You can go cheap on clothing, not skin care. I like MAC, Stila, Chanel. You will notice the difference from the cheap brands instantly!!!
mac is excellent as is benefit and mabelline
not sure, I would think so, u do get what you pay for , go to seporia.
MAC is very good makeup. However, more expensive doesn't always mean better. There are some pretty good products at the drugstore and some fairly terrible ones at the department store, you just have to know what you're looking for.
Not necessarily, sometimes more expensive make-up


just has nicer packaging,but really isn't better per se.
I actually am totally addicted to MAC eyeshadow. I've tried some of their lipglasses/glosses and their mascara and haven't been to thrilled with those. BUT-their eyeshadows stay on perfectly for a really long time-and the colors are unlike any I've ever seen. Also-After you have either 5 or 6 empty eyeshadow pods you can take them in and they'll give you the lipstick of your choice. Have fun!
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder