Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should I put on make up for castings?

Also, I recently had my braces on and I'm quite bothered by it because I can't smile properly. Does it matter if I have my braces on or not?Should I put on make up for castings?
What kind of castings? I only know modeling and do not put makeup. If you must, put min. cause they want to see your face. Also keep your hair tied back. If they see potential in you then they will ask how long til your braces come off and will tell you to come back then. They rarely sign you on the spot with braces.Should I put on make up for castings?
Every casting is looking for something different so don't get discouraged about your looks. I dont think your braces matter too much but you'd probably have better luck without them. It looks like you're male so dont wear make up. Do you best to keep you skin clear and natural. Just do your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder