Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are the best make up products?

Be specific. Also, what are the best eye shadows and products to make hazel eyes stand out? And what make ups suit pale skin and blonde hair?What are the best make up products?
Go to my website and do a virtual make-over. It will tell you some ideas. Do you have blue-green hazel? Let me know if you can't find any thing online I have a specific program at home I can customize a look just for you. It is based on your hair color, skin tone and eye color. Also if you are a glamour girl, natural ar minimalist (hardly any colors).What are the best make up products?
different colors can not only be for different facial features, but also different personalities. i'd personally reccomend you go to your local MAC and bum around and play around with their makeup. they really won't mind, and the people there will help if you really don't know what shades you want.





in general, you'd want to stick to maybe a metallic brown or a forrest green for your eyeshadow. something dark but dramatic, and not light. MAC has good ones, so does Urban Decay [sephora has it] and even Target [Rimmel mostdef., covergirl]





for eyeliner, i use victoria's secret as a general rule because it is one of the few eyeliners i know that dont' smear like crazy, plus it has a smokifier, if you know what i mean.





if you're pale, i'd generally stick with darker colors for products because they make your eyes look more accented in relation to you hair, skin, etc.





also, i definately reccommend Clinique. they are a bit pricey, but not too bad. Their mascara is amazing [it separates your lashes, which is huge this spring] as well as their coverup [very light and natural, not gunky and gross]





sorry, that was superlong.
I have very pale skin and green/blue eyes.





I absolutely love Bare Escentuals makeup. I cannot say enough good things about it!





I started using it back in July of last year. I wasn't too sure about it because it just didn't make sense to me that using a powder foundation would really work.





Well, it has and I love it!!!! I have since thrown out every kind of liquid makeup that I ever owned without looking back.





This stuff is purely natural. It looks soooo natural and you only need a teeny, tiny bit. So, although the price is a little steep, it will last you a very long time!





I use the Fair foundation (It;s the lightest that Bare Escentuals offers.) since my skin is sooo light and prone to redness. It covers like a gem! I also would not be without the regular bisque to cover imperfections! They are definately my Holy Grail! Don't forget about the Mineral Veil which is the finishing touch!





For eyeshadows, try lavenders, and pinks.





Ebay express has most of this stuff for sale and you don't have to bid on it! You can even try samples for all of the products. My favorite person to get samples from on Ebay Ex[press is '; I heard it from a little Birdy'; She gives you 1/4 tsp instead of 1/8th which is what most samples are and they are a good price!





Lastly, my daughter just turned 13 and I am starting her out on Bare Escentuals because I believe it is the best. It is true when they say that you can actually sleep in it. I have, and I swear it helps clear my complextion. I used to be very acne prone in a couple of areas. I'm not now.





If you have any other questions, feel free to email me.





Good luck! = )


Eye shadows for you would probably be
I'm a Mary Kay Consultant, and we have a website that you can get on and match yourself up to a signature look. Just go to the website and look for color 101! Our make-up is dermatolgist tested and hypo-allergenic!





www.marykay.com
here are some good make up products.. chanel's lip glosses are really nice.. some red shades would bring out ur blonde hair..





clinique has some nice eyeshadows too.. wear dark shades like brown or dark purple to make ur eyes stands out..





chanel has some nice eyeliner.. get mayb a brown ones.. or black for night events..





for foundation.. get light shades.. if u have pale skin.. maybe get the lightest or 2nd lightest shade.. if u're white.. get beige or light brown or pink base.. but if u're asian.. do not ever get pink base.. they make ur skin look fake.. get a yellow base..
for hazel- lavender color is best , others are dark blue and dark green mascara...but they dont go with the lavender shadow ;)


also dark brown eye pencil


pale skin - pink, violet, lavender and apricot blush
I am also blonde with greenish/hazel eyes. I love Maybelline's Dream Matte foundation in Sandy Beige. I use a blush that has soft, peach tones (browns and reds are too harsh for blondes).





As far as eye shadow, use a plum or smoky color along the crease inside your upper lid. Use a pale pink / peach or beige directly under the brow and over the part of your lid that is closest to the eye. Use this sparingly, because dark makeup looks awful on fair skinned blondes (and will make you look cheap!) LOL





Anyhow, I feel that pale lavendars and purples (in moderation) really bring out the green in a hazel eye.
why not play around virtually? ivillage, link below, have a good makeover-o-matic where you can try colours and styles without spending a cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder