Thursday, December 3, 2009

POLL 4 GIRLS: when did you start wearing make-up?

im 11 turning 12 this year. And i havent started. Well- okay kinda. My face doesnt really need it- but i know that im gonna soon b on the vurge of acne so i'll need it in the daytime- and i'd need some program to use at night. But i've all ready put some on a few times. like i'll sneak in the bath room and sneek on some light eye shadow or something- but thats all. My mom said i have to wait til 7th grade. Only then- can i put on mascara or eyeliner! But i know i dont absolutely need it!!! Haha. Well the FIRST time i put makeup on was at a sleep over and i got a makeover. I slept in the makeup and it stayed the same til the afternoon the next day! And my mom was soooo P.Oed to know that i put some on. Later she understood im a gurl and at sleepovers i'll do that stuff!!!POLL 4 GIRLS: when did you start wearing make-up?
i stared wearing last year in october (im 13)POLL 4 GIRLS: when did you start wearing make-up?
I'm 14 and I still don't. I'd probably look better with it, but I've just never started.
8th grade
12
13
14





=]
I'm 15 and still haven't started. (: There's no need.
Around the age of 16
uhm.. in 7 gradee:DD


i knoe young ahha:)


liike around 13 yrs.old
high school
12. cake face at 12, i admit it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder