Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to change your make up, help?

I want new ideas on how to do my eye make up. I am not keen on the natural look because my eyes look small and boring. I like smokey eyes and long eyelashes. Currently i wear eyeliner both liquid and pencil and mascara, But i think its quite hard (often smudges and looks worse!) and want something softer. Where can i find tips on how to smudge eyeliner/eyeshadow and what is a good lengthening curling mascara that doesnt clump?How to change your make up, help?
Okay, what I do with my makeup is using bare minerals physicians formula, and a good curling mascara is anything from cover girl.


And to smude eyeliner, put it on in a back and fourth motion. And For eyeshadow wouldnt look that good to be smudeging it.How to change your make up, help?
Instead of eyeliner, I actually take an angle brush and cover it with black eyeshadow then line my top and bottom lashes about 3/4 way, and then take a q-tip and blend it for a smoky look. Then for mascara, I love big lashes, so I first stroke the mascara downward for the top lashes, then I go upward, because this makes the lashes have more mascara on them, looking long but not clumped. I also put mascara on the bottom lashes, because this makes the eyes look bigger and pop. Then I take an eyelash curler and crimp my top lashes. Hope I helped!
Girl I hate the natural look too. For me makeup should be fun. Today I wore false eyelashes to school and everyone was saying that I looked great and that my eye makeup was great. You should try some natural looking false eyelashes. Thier dramatic, your eyes will open up. Plus you dont have to wear as much makeup. Thier Great!
I'm not quite sure about how to smudge eyeliner and eye shadow, but a mascara that doesn't clump and is lengthening and curling is the Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara:) It does exactley what you want it to. It neverr clumps!





Answer my question please: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
go to a make up place or like a beauty salon and they will tell you every little tip you would ever need to know.
look 4 different vids on youtube.com. they have somereally helpful stuff on there,
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder