Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have anyone here put make up on a guy in their sleep?

I did that to 2 uncles, 5 guy friends when they got stupid drunk. It was funny to watch them leave the house with a little eyeshadow.Have anyone here put make up on a guy in their sleep?
No, but I punched my brother in the balls when he was sleeping and he woke up an hour later crying like a baby. hahahaHave anyone here put make up on a guy in their sleep?
Hahaha I did that to my boyfriend 1 year ago :) He was drunk and left with eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipgloss and blush and EVERYTHING :)


He is a REALLY heavy sleeper. He walked like 5 minutes out of my house before I told him what I did ;) Haha he just kissed me, hugged me and laughed :D





Of course he made ME take it off him :| lol
haha. one time when me %26amp; my brother were both kids, we got in a fight the other night %26amp; i was still mad the next morning so before i went to school, i grabbed my mom's red lipstick %26amp; smeared it all over his face! there was lines %26amp; scribbles everywhere. and by the time i was running down the stairs, he woke up. and just in time i was in-between the front door, he was screaming.
yeah i did that to my brother i curled his eyelashes he has really long lashes i was jealous i know but i wanted to see how good they looked curled i also put lip gloss and some eyeshadow it was funny but boy did i get into really big trouble that time lol but it was worth it.
When I was little, I painted my Grandpa's toenails blue while he was asleep. When he saw them, He thought His circulation had stopped and was getting ready to go to the hospital when I told him what I'd done. Thankfully, he was relieved and I didn't get in any trouble.
i did to my boyfriend while he was awake though. i also put lipstick on him he got them bigggg lips so he ened up looking like a prostitue lolz. i also waxed one of his arm and left the other one lmao. and few days later he went an interview while shaking hands the guy looked at his arm lmao
Omg really funny story....


my guy friend was sleeping in class and i drew peircings on his nose and ears and chin..i also drew a mustach and stuff..it took him like a few hours to notice it was there..by that time the whole school knew.


hahahah
I didn't use make-up, I used Sharpie. My friend's dad is bald, and one night while he was sleeping... we drew a smiley face on the back of his head. He never even knew about it, and walked around all day like that. Haha.
hahahaha.. lol..


funny
Hell yeah when I was a teenager.





The best part is when they wake or sober up and don't realize they have it on.





Pretty damn funny... thanks for the memories!
Yeah, I did it to a friend before and he got really mad at me. And it wasn't a ';little eyeshadow';, it was really dark with bright pink blush spots on his cheeks!
Yup!! Big red dot on the forehead, bright blue eye shadow, pink lipstick..... while sleeping in a zebra print blanket.. it was priceless!! Pictures to treasure also hahah
Yep! To my ex husband. I also used one of those baby booger suckers and put hickeys on his forehead in the shape of a smiley face. We were always playing pranks on each other. Childish but fun!
thats funny. no i havent but now i will =)





help me!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I did it to my bf once and he completely freaked out on me, but it was worth it.
LOL. I did that to my guy friend during a sleepover %26lt;3 Good times, good times.
hahaha.
Ha! i used to do that to my brother, too funny.
OH yes thats an old biker trick,if no make up available paint and majic marker work too.Teaches them not to get too wasted
haha. i should try that.
';INSERT PENIS HERE';---%26gt;








lmao
Nope....haha.
yupp lol. i put black nail polish on my grandpa while he was napping, when he woke up his reaction was hysterical
lol yh, to my a few guy friends and cousins.
lmao YESS !
ya i put it on my cousin hes 14 and it was hilarious to wach him freak out!!
haha I did that to my ex-boyfriend! I also drew boobs on him! =]
Lol no I havent..YET!...But thanx for the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder