Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you ever make up words and actually use them?

I still use one my cousin made almost ten years ago.Do you ever make up words and actually use them?
Yeah and I pretend they're real as well.





lmao





: DDo you ever make up words and actually use them?
Mine is idiotness. I find I use it quite often.
Yup. I also claim they are real words. I do the same with phrases/sayings. English isn't my first language, so I can get away with it to a point. A lot of people try to correct me and then I insist I learned the word in ESL class (lies, lies, lies!!!).





Edit: Twilighter, I have an entirely different definition of ';fugly'; and it's something a friend taught me. It's also completely inappropriate for this site. LOL!
yes
yeah somtimes
yes I have several.





Fugly - which is something Fluffy and ugly like( Ugg boots).
can't think of one
no
Whoflungdung is what I call cats
yes! my best friend and i practically have our own language :)





i also intentionally use words in the wrong context sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder