Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is foundation really necessary for a person with perfect skin?calling all make up addicts lol?

does it make the skin look better,should it be part of the make up routine


i am thinking of using foundation although i never did cuz i dint really feel the need


do u think i should now?


calling all make up addicts lolIs foundation really necessary for a person with perfect skin?calling all make up addicts lol?
If you have good to perfect skin, then I would definitely not wear foundation. I have been wearing makeup for years and I am a makeup addict. I have always had very good skin, but when I was younger I actually did wear foundation. I don't anymore, and it looks so much better. Foundation evens out your skin tone and can hide imperfections, but if you don't need it then don't use it. I would suggest using a concealer for under your eyes and possibly the crease of your nose or any other red spots, but I wouldn't buy a foundation. My beauty routine for my face consists of a good skin care regimen: washing, tone, and moisturizing twice every day. Make sure you do that and your skin will be kept clear. For face makeup I use: concealer for underneath my eyes, powder, bronzer, highlighter/illuminator, and blush. If you use these, your face will look much more natural then if you apply a foundation under it. And if you absolutely insist on using a foundation, ONLY use one with sheer coverage or even use a tinted moisturizer. My favorite place to shop for all of my makeup needs is Sephora. If you haven't heard of it, then I would stop by a store if you live near one or go to Sephora.com. They have a very wide range of products, great costumer service, and are just a great company in general!





Here is a link to view some products for your face on Sephora:





http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>





Just look on the left hand side and you will see all of the different categories you can choose from. Browse through their website and find something you like!





Hope this helps and take my advice: you are lucky to have good skin, so foundation is really not necessary for it =)Is foundation really necessary for a person with perfect skin?calling all make up addicts lol?
No one has ';perfect skin';. Foundation is used to even out skin tone, so that if there is any skin discoloration or uneven tones it will make them all match and give a nice clear complexion for makeup to be applied on. Foundation is an essential for nice looking makeup and skin. Just remember, put foundation on first...then concealer and then everything else!
Foundation does help even out the skin and make it look better.I wear it everyday. So I recommend wearing it. If you don't feel the need to, you could just put on Concealer where you need it. But if you do use foundation, use powder foundation not a liquid because it can look really cakey and gross after a couple of hours
If your skin is relatively flawless, just use a tinted moisturizer and cover up any imperfections with concealer. If you don't need foundation, don't use it.
well if you use a mineral powder foundation than you don't have to use liquid cause it's powder and liquid mixed. It's really great and not heavy at all.
dont do it!!!!!!!!!!! use mineral makeup if anything..its the healthiest for your skin





if u have perf skin dont use it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder