Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I get rid of black circles around my eyes? Its just the way I am not tired or not my make-up?

Arbonne has an eye cream that lightens dark circles (also other dark blemishes on face) and moisturizes the eye area at the same time. Some of your problem is hydration, some may be that you just have inset eye sockets (like me). Their eye cream is from their Re9 age defying line. Now even if you are only 20 you can use this. I also use their eye concealer and a good loose mineral powder. All comes from Arbonne. Email if you want to know how to get it.How do I get rid of black circles around my eyes? Its just the way I am not tired or not my make-up?
Read some useful home remedies on how to get rid of dark circles and more on this site to help youHow do I get rid of black circles around my eyes? Its just the way I am not tired or not my make-up?
You most likely have an iron deficiency. Take multivitamins.
How to Get Rid of the Black Rings Around Your Eyes


http://dark-rings-around-eye.blogspot.com/
I take it you mean that it is genetic. It is still a good idea to look for a good eye gel something with natural ingredients like cucumber or chamomile. But, your best bet is concealer, the right kind, color and consistency. For serious dark circles you would want something that is somewhat thick and creamy that's really going to cover those circles, also something that's close to your foundation color or would be if you don't wear foundation. Physicians formula as well as others have really good, thick concealer's with peachy and yellow hues. Now its trial and error, take the time to experiment mixing and applying and blending. A good trick is to apply starting at the inner corner of eyes and then blend out, don't go too far out or else you will look like a raccoon, but by focusing on inner corners you will prevent that look. It will be important to find something that will remove the concealer without burning your eyes, I use baby oil. Hope this helps.
Use Vibrant by Prescriptives. It reduces dark circles, brightens the are around the eye and reduces puffiness. You can't go wrong!
I have the same problem! I have heard of a product called Hylexin if you are talking about those pernament circles. I need to try it though
Use a good concealer under your make-up. Estee Lauder sells an excellent one.
You might try using concealer under your eyes. A shade slightly lighter than your skin tone should lighten that area up. Covergirl is my personal favorite becuase their formula blends easily. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder