Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can anyone tell me the name of some GOOD HYPO-allergenic make up?

I tend to get excema (yuckie, I KNOW!!!) when I use cheap make up. I have tried Clinique, Mary Kay (that one is the worst for my eyes), Benifit and the regular old Cover Girl (etc) stuff. Any suggestions?Can anyone tell me the name of some GOOD HYPO-allergenic make up?
Clinique, everything in hypoallergic, and it's good for your skinCan anyone tell me the name of some GOOD HYPO-allergenic make up?
Nope, sorry. Who picked this best answer??? This person didn't even READ my post!!! I said I couldn't use Clinique. DOH! Report Abuse

Physician's Formula.


or


bare essentuals
You just need to look around,because alot of makeup now is hypoallerginic.I use Loreal and Estee Lauder myself.I also use Oil of Olay daily facial wipes,that you wet to activate.I buy the combination ones.For eye cream I use Neotrogena.I have extremely sensitive skin and have found this combination seems to work best.Mary Kay has an ingredient that seems to not do well for sensitve skin.Don't remember the name of it.Hope this helps.
I have excema too, especially on my eyelids sometimes. Clinique is good. I love their foundations.
Bare essentials. I love it. I have used lots of expensive make up. This exceeds any thing I have ever used. Not that expensive ether.
I used Almay when I was a teenager. It's good makeup. Fairly inexpensive. And you can usually get it at drugstores %26amp; discount stores like Target and Wall Mart. A dermatoligist recommended it to me way back when.
i prefer almay-try it out





http://www.almay.com/
I have extremely sensitive skin and Clinique has worked just fine for me. Maybe you should see a dermatologist and get some suggestions there. They usually have a pretty good idea of what will be good or bad for your skin in particular since what I use might (and from your question, has not) work for you. Good luck and do take care of your skin and try not to experiment too much.
My sister has really bad eczema, and extremely sensitive skin , Almay and bare Minerals all irritated her skin and dries her out it was horrible. The ONLY and I state ONLY cosmetics and skincare she can use is bee luscious cosmetics, their cleansers and moisturizers, eye shadows and everything has been THE ONLY products she can use.


I would truly suggest checking them out.
http://www.bareescentuals.com/





this make up is excellent....hyper allergenic.....all natural minerals with built in SPF.





i've used it for 3 years now!........it's not cheap, but you get what you pay for :-)





you can buy it on QVC or at ULTA SALONS as well.
nutrogena
Have you tried Prescriptives or possibly Origins?
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder