Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should I start wearing make up?

Well I don't think it is me, butit could become me, well kind. I was told I look realy pretty when I do. Well I really like this guy and I don't know weather I should wear it, he might think badly of me now. I am 14 by the way. But I have also been told I don't need to wear it. So what do you think?Should I start wearing make up?
Why cover up natural beauty?Should I start wearing make up?
hmm...don't start wearing toooo much at once.





for now, try some brown mascara.


in a month or so, try black mascara.


if you like the look, buy some more. but buy only one thing at once. like, after mascara, you can add some eyeliner or blush. but only use it if you know how to apply it properly. you don't want to look fake when he sees you. guys like girls with a natural, pretty look. take the make-up slow, mkayy? :]
just do wat u think looks better on u, and have ppl like u for who u r.
I don't think a guy should like you for your looks. He might notice you if you wear makeup but once you stop wearing makeup after that one time he'll go away and wearing it everyday, will make him use to having you wear it and when you don't wear it that once, it will have worn down your face and everything. SO Idon't htink you should mabye just a little mascara, that's what I do. ;D
make-up is hard to really get it perfect. my mascara is always getting clumpy. my concealer makes my eyes look wrinkly. ect. but it doesn't hurt to put on a little lip gloss and maybe some blush
I agree with answer #1.





If you end up wearing makeup though, go natural. Try not to over do it.
i think 14 is a GREAT age to start wearing make-up


but dont just do it because someone wants you to


do if because you want to


:]
if you don't think you should wear it then don't. if i guy needs to you to put on makeup for him to notice you then he is not worth it
yeah its amazing


it def. saved my lifee!
I dont think it would hurt to wear make up just as you werent wearing any at all. You know what i mean? Like have you seen the full house episode where Becky says that to D.J. If you want, just put make up on that enhances your natural beauty. So maybe light mascara, light eye liner, and a tiny bit of blush. But the most important thing is that you do what you feel is right. if you dont feel the need, or you dont want to, then dont =).
I don't wear it..I guess it's up to you..but a guy isn't going to like you just because you wear make-up...
All fourteen year olds don't NEED to wear makeup, other than what they need for a pimply face. The fact of the matter is, you're fourteen, and most girls your age are wearing makeup. But I truly admire you for not wearing it. That's true beauty.





Of course, teenage boys notice appearances first. I'm sure you're a gorgeous girl, but if you're looking to impress a teenager, I'd make yourself stand out. But nothing is better than personality. Put yourself out there. Be lab partners or something, as well.





Hope I've helped!
i started wearing makeup when i was like 13.





i LOVE makeup!





sure start wearing it!





and ignore the girl below, makeup isn't to hide yourself, that's stupid.





it's to enhance your beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder