Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hey make up tips for me I have only the following make ups:?

I have:


eyeshadow:


browns


silver sparklys


silvers


golds


gold spraklys


spraklys


pinks


purples


blues


oranges


greens


tans


whites


metallics





mascara:


naavy blue


black


dark, dark black





blush:


strawberry red


dep red


cherry


icy pink


sawdust


auburn





eyeliner:


liquid eyeliner (black)








With those, can you give me some cute ideas for how I should wear my makeup to school?








I have golden brown hair that goes about 2 inches past my shoulders. I have bright blue eyes and a skin complexion that is tan. Not like orangey or brown, just tannish! I am looking for ideas for everyday things at school, but ideas for fancy occasions are useful too. Thank you in advance for all the help and ideas!Hey make up tips for me I have only the following make ups:?
Try pairing the warm colors [ browns, golds, oranges, tans ] with each other and the cool colors [ silver, pink, purple, blues greens and whites ] for school.


Depending how dark your brows/lashes are, mix warm tones with dkbrown or black liner/mascara; cool tones with navy, charcoal, or black liner/mascara.


Use the sawdust/auburn blush with warm tones; reds and pink with cool.


For special occasions , you can : add metellics, intensify eye colors [ thicker lines, deeper or brighter colors ] or add a deep red or berry lip color or hot pink gloss. You can even use a blush or powder brush to add gold or silver shimmer over your cheeks, or your entire face.Hey make up tips for me I have only the following make ups:?
you ONLY have this? tut,tut,tut...
It seems like you have more than enough to execute almost any makeup look you want. If you want some fun ideas, I would suggest visiting allure.com. They give step by step guides on how to do your makeup like the models in the magazine, including lindsay lohan and scarlet johannson.


http://www.allure.com/howtos/tips/looks/鈥?/a>
use pink eye shadow ,and put a ''lilttle'' whitle above it


then but dark black mascara on and use a ''liltle pink ''or'' auburn blush.....


i think if u still in highschool or somthing,dont u liquid eyeliner ,,,it make u look older

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder