Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you use organic make up or lotion?

For the sake of this question it is ONLY about ORGANIC make up or lotion, (not food)





If you use it do you think it has improved your skin?





I started using only organic stuff 6 months ago and its seems like my skin has become more even and my pores smaller. I'm wondering what other people's experience has been with it.Do you use organic make up or lotion?
I don't use organic cosmetics, but I use organic and vegan products for my skin. they have helped dramatically with blemishes and acne; it will benefit you very much.


Try going to Whole Foods/ Sprouts/ Central Market and look at their products.








EDIT: Sorry, my reply didn't work for some reason, but...


Alba Botanics is my favorite. They have a papya enzyme


mask that I use 3 times a week that just completely


soothes and heals the skin and it also dissolves dried


skin and oils/dirt. Also try Mychelles


(http://mychelleusa.com/) they have great products as


well.


I'm glad I could help!Do you use organic make up or lotion?
yes!! i use organic makeup! it has DEFINITELY IMPROVED MY SKIN! i'm so happy! i have my natural color back and i look natural and great! i have recently in march purchased: organic tinted moisturizer, organic concealer, organic bronzer and organic loose powder! i think that my face is absoultely more beautiful than ever before thanks to the organic ingredients! go organic makeuP!
I make all my own skin care and most of it is organic. I'm only 16 and have a big family so we don't have tons of money to always get organic. I do think that my skin (acne) is improving. I use a papaya mask, yarrow chamomile peppermint %26amp; tea tree toner and emu oil at night as a moisturizer and a light homemade recipe for in the morning. I make my own body lotion and body sprays also.





Hope this helps!!!!!
I use organic make up - I haven't tried the face wash yet though. I really don't like organic make up. I don't think it covers as well and even though it doesn't clog my pores it makes my face look kind of chalky and it's kind of expensive so I don't really love it. I do like organic soaps and lotions though. I think they work great. As for face wash.... I don't know. I'll have to try that.


MJP
thats good,where do you go for yours?my family and i been going through a company thats alot cheaper safer greener last longer and enviornmentally safe.love it so much.i see a huge improvement on my skin andother things as well.it kind works like costco.you cant shop there unless you know somebody.good to see more ppl getting more greener!
I tried ';Origins'; lip gloss and at first it was all right, but then later it didn't seem to look right on my lips. So, I keep going back to ';Clinique';.
yes, thats all i use, it works great on my skin and when i wear make up it doesnt feel as heavy on my face
no i dont i never know where to find them?


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder