Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it plain vanity for women to make up before exiting from their home ?

Vanity? No. I routinely put on make-up before I leave for work. I feel naked without it. I'm very fair skinned and without make-up I look totally washed out. But it isn't vanity that makes me do it. It's because I want to look my best.Is it plain vanity for women to make up before exiting from their home ?
I don't know...that's kind of hard.





Society has certain expectations of what we women will look like in public. It's not so much vanity as succumbing to peer pressure. That's different, right?Is it plain vanity for women to make up before exiting from their home ?
no makeup is usually to help make women feel more confident and better about themselves


i wouldnt call it vanity unless she spends forever in front of a mirror
We do it because it makes us feel good about ourselves and more confident. If I went out without makeup on, I wouldn't feel like myself. I want to hold my head up and say ';hey world its me and I look beautiful!';
yes, but if we didn't we wouldn't be lookin so good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder