Thursday, December 3, 2009

Make up tips for pale people?

I have green eyes, really pale skin, and red hair. I have no idea what kind of make up to wear. I don't want to wear a lot, I just want something good to make my eyes pop. I love wearing black eyeliner and the look when its all smudged and simple, but if it's too dark or I put too much on it makes me look washed out and borderline drug addicted, you know? Any tips?Make up tips for pale people?
first of all. use that moisturizer.. jergens natural glow for face. it will help alot. then use the bronzer strips from physicians formula. put infalible foundation over it. then a powder that matches your skin tone. use black eye liner and mascara. top and bottom. dont smudge.. and use a golden eye shadow.


and peach lip gloss.Make up tips for pale people?
well it pretty much looks good on any eye type and catches peoples eye when you put shimmery eyeshadow in the middle corner of your eyes


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder