Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do i make up with my best friend?

Me and my best friend had an argument about 6 months ago, basically too much alcohol and it got out of control. We both said some really hurtful things and since then have messaged each other about meeting up and talking about it but we havent. I want to send her a letter exaplaining how i feel ive lost one of the most important people in my life but i dont know what to say? and whether it will make things worse?How do i make up with my best friend?
You just both need to meet in person and talk about how things got out of hand and that we shouldnt be mad at each other for saying stupid things when we really did not know what was going on. You just need to tell her you dont want one argument to hurt such a great friendship.





Me and my best friend got into a huge fight..we were cussing each other out and just bashing each other left at right, we eventually talked things over and laughed at how stupid and caught up in the moment we were. We now couldn't be closer, if you can get through that you can get through about anything.





If she was really your best friend she should be able to meet in person and hear what you have to say, if she doesn't it is not even worth trying to make up.How do i make up with my best friend?
This unfortunately, happens to me and my friends all of the time. I usually send them a sorry card, or email them telling them how much i apoligize for the things I did.








(:
sayy i was really childish and i was drunk i m sorry for being mean and gay to you will you be my friend and also say that friends make mistake and i made a big one


hope i get 10 points for helping :P
Try it and take the chance.


But don't just be liike i wanna be friends, tell her how


you feel and why your feeling this way. (: -kenzieee
you gotta reach out to her and if she is a true friend Im pretty sure she is hurting just like you.
tell her your really sorry and if she doesn't forgive you she isn't really your friend
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder