Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are some natural remedies for red areas on my face..no make-up...maybe sumthin to help go away?

I hate wearing make-up...if i do iz only like eye-shadow.....i have like slight red areas on my face and i was wondering if anyone knew like some natural things i culd put on it to help it go away?---no lotion!!!!What are some natural remedies for red areas on my face..no make-up...maybe sumthin to help go away?
look up a product called Eucerin. you can get it at any walgreens or cvs or any thing like that thy have several redness relief products that my friend uses and loves! What are some natural remedies for red areas on my face..no make-up...maybe sumthin to help go away?
i had red patches on my face 2 weeks ago and i applied sudocrem on them and after only 1 day all the red patches have gone. now i use it everyday like a moisturizer and my face is clear of red patches.hope it works for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder