Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do i get Amy Winehouse eye-make up?

I want to try the Amy Winehouse Eyes look, you know, a thick flick of black liquid eyeliner. but it's harder than it looks. what product is best, and how to go about it? Best answer gets 10 POINTS xxxHow do i get Amy Winehouse eye-make up?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=K6ohNo0a8yk


THIS IS THE BEST ONE.





%26lt;3CND!!How do i get Amy Winehouse eye-make up?
try rimmel exaggerate eyeliner... it's only a fiver and has a short wand %26amp; felt end, so it's easier to use than traditional brush eyeliners.





Liquid eyeliner is notorious for being difficult to use, anyway. It took me a good few months before I could wear it out the house.
yucky make up looks gaudy
That stuff is not cute. Now why would you want to walk around looking like that??? I know that to each his own, but come on.
I use rimmel eyeliner but i am going to change to a waterproof one when i am finishd because it is SO not a good look in the rain!I sumtimes do Amy Winehouse flick but NOT to her extreme and all i can say it practice makes perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder