Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Woman who are in their thirties do you wear make up all the time?

I am not 30, but my mom is 36 and she doesnt leave the house without puting on just a base of foundation at the least. She wears makeup to work but it is always just accenting her eyes because she is very good with subtle accents and keeps it light.Woman who are in their thirties do you wear make up all the time?
i do not wear makeup everyday, nor do i even wear base. i am 32 and i think your face needs to breathe at timesWoman who are in their thirties do you wear make up all the time?
yes
I would say about 70% of the time I wear makeup, but not because of age, I have been doing it since I was 13.
Yes, I wear make-up most of the time. I feel naked without it. I don't put a lot on, but I do normally wear it.
I wear make-up when I know that I'm leaving the house. It's honestly sad how much better I feel wearing make-up. All of those insecurities and raging hormones I guess.
i only wear make up if i'm going out to a wedding or to get my picture taken other times i never wear it .





My view on make up is this why smear that stuff on just to empress some guy eather he like you or he don't there going to be one day he see you with out it should he change is mind and say ewww it not worth it eather he like my face or he don't .
I'm 34, I hardly ever wear makeup. A bit of concealer where I need it, some bronzer, lip gloss, mascara. I think full foundation just looks too heavy in the daytime unless you work at a cosmetics counter (and I think they have competions to see who can layer it on the thickest!). The older I get the more I realise that natural is a better look. BUT in magazines, movies or onstage no makeup looks very stark and unflattering. I think if I was a celebrity I would wear full makeup ALL the time (in case I was photographed) and I'd never go out with bad hair.
Only when I'm going out or expecting company do I wear any makeup. As I get older ( in mid thirties) I actually us less makeup, a dab of concealer under the eyes and a powdered face, little mascara and lip gloss.
I'm 35 and no, I don't. Not unless I'm going out in the evening. I do use moisturizer that has a sunscreen in it every morning, but that's it. I'm still young and my skin is lovely. Not like it was when I was a teenager (horrible acne! ACK!). And even when I do wear makeup - I only put enough on to enhance, not cover my looks. Never ever ever ever cake it on! No Tammy Faye look here! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder