Monday, June 21, 2010

What Kind Of Make-Up Style Will Make Me Look More Asian?

Hi, I really like Asian people and I want to look like them as much as possible. I have the black hair and the almond eyes. What kind of make-up will make me look more Asian? PLEASE NO RACIAL COMMENTS. Thank-YouWhat Kind Of Make-Up Style Will Make Me Look More Asian?
oh lol. I find this interesting since a lot of asian people want to look western. They die their hair brown and wear all typesof color eyeliner. I suggest you straighten your hair(if its not straight) and wear natural peach mineral make up. You can also get one of those contacts that make your eyes look bigger. Here in CHina there are a lot of commercials about bleaching your skin whiter(kinda like opposite of in the US tanning frenzy) but I suggest you avoid that. Just go natural. You can also search online for asian haircuts





-an asianWhat Kind Of Make-Up Style Will Make Me Look More Asian?
If you don't have asian features you won't look asian just because of makeup.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MichellePhan





try this channel.
to make your eyes even more asian, wear your eyeliner a flicked out at the edges%26amp;just don't let your skin get any tanner
white makeup . maybe black eyeshadow ?
  • myspace pages
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder