Monday, June 21, 2010

What make up should I buy?

I need makeup for the new school year and I'm stuck on what to buy. I'm planning on going to sephora and walgreens or CVS. Does anyone have any suggestions?What make up should I buy?
i'm 25 and for years i've been using Dior Skinflash foundation. It works as a spray, so the texture is very soft and gives you a very natural perfect look and silk feel. If you choose your right color, you will look stunning and people will not notice your wearing any make-up.





If you want to skip foundations, I sometimes only use: Dior Poudre Livre skin powder. The best powder out there that lives a smooth finish to your skin.





As a blush, i've always sticked to Dandelion by Benefit. Simply GORGEOUS!





I like, as an eyeliner, Stila's smudge pots. They're very fun to use, they come in different colors and are creamy and water resistant





As a mascara, my choice is Helena Rubinstein. My short eyelashes look veeery long and sexy with this.





And as a gloss (i've tried them all) I like Chanel's Levres Scintillantes and Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect. Stila's Lip Glazes are also fun to use (the smell, the taste) but don't last as long as the ones mentioned before.





Hope that helped! ;) Cheers!What make up should I buy?
You're very welcome! ^_^ Also, if you ever plan on buying something and want reviews to make sure, visit http://www.makeupalley.com It's a very useful site that has listed every single make-up product there is.





Cheers! Report Abuse

MAC
Lancome or Chanel or ones like that cost more but they last longer b/c you dont have to use as much foundation, etc... to get the same results as you do when you use ones from wal-greens , cvc, etc...


go to lancome and ask for a sample of foundation.. it'll last you about 10 days for a tiny little tube and you will love it...
I love L'oreal products....they are the 'sister' company.... or put out by Lancome Paris....yes, Lancome Paris. Their make-up is good and not terribly pricey.
bare minerals/ i.d. by bare escentuals is incredible face makeup. they have it at sephora and they are very helpful there.
i would go to any place that sells covergirl or mabellene
Artistry and NAO..it's one of the best





tthomas10.qbeautyzone.com





Email me with questions...
I'm currently using Revlon makeup, it's the best trust me, mostly the new foundation, it keeps my skin real nice and soft I love it and so do my friends, buy that one, trust me, their new lip gloss is would go real good on you I bet.
hmm Chanel makeup is good
I use Bare Minerals...and now I would not use anything else. It may seem somewhat expensive but it lasts a long time. It makes my face glow and I cant even feel the makeup on my face. I recommend trying it!
maybelline, covergirl, mac, urban decay are all reaaaal nice =]
i love MAX factor mascara.


%26amp;anything covergirl or dior.
  • Eit International
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder