Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When did you start wearing make-up?

What age did your parents let you wear make-up?When did you start wearing make-up?
13 wear light natural makeup. If you dont need foundation dont wear it, it can mess up your skin.When did you start wearing make-up?
I was 13.


You should talk to your parents, and tell them that you think you're ready to wear make-up. This will show them that you are mature and old enough.





(: good luck to youuu !
in 9th grade I was made I couldn't start before that like 7th grade but looking back I wasnt mature enough for it then and it just makes u look like ur playing make up if ur not old enough.
I started when i was around 11. but the first couple of weeks dont use alot just put alittle blush and maybe eyeshadow.
13 years old probably
14/ 15 i guess.
7th grade.
I think it was about 7th grade or so.
13 years old
11
12
13 =]
Around the 10th grade. But I was a late bloomer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder