Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How would you make it up to your cat if you accidentally hurt it?

I slammed my kitty's paw in the window a few minutes ago and it hurt her little paw. I gave her some kitty treats, but I still feel bad, what should I do? Buy her another toy?How would you make it up to your cat if you accidentally hurt it?
OK! Didn't you lose that poor cat not too long ago? Wasn't your cat also smoking? Didn't you also not want to let your friend come in the basement to escape tornado?





Buy her a toy and also a blow up doll for your friend. Don't try sharing though, please. That would be really disgusting.How would you make it up to your cat if you accidentally hurt it?
You SLAMMED you cat's paw in the window? Maybe I'm not understanding exactly what happened, but that sounds pretty serious. She may have a serious injury such as a broken bone. Look at the paw very carefully. Is there any bleeding or swelling? Does it look deformed? Is she having trouble walking on it? If you see any of these things a trip to the vet may be neccesary. Also, in the future you should try to be more careful so this same thing doesn't happen again.
ah! well at least you didn't turn on the drier while she was in it.





Since I am one who has done things like this before I officially know how to say ';I'm sorry w/ all my heart'; in Kitty. 1st you should have picked her up and said you where sorry then pet her and make sure she's all better (she should be purring) then you should give her favorite treat. Then say your sorry again. Then back up off her she will need her space. That usually works. Good luck to you and your Cat.











edit: Now don't you forget that new toy...
Whenever I accidentally hurt my kitty I explain to her like I would a person, ';Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there, I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry I hurt you.'; I give her a lot of attention so that she doesn't feel unloved, and yeah, sometimes I give her treats too.
Apologize to her, and mean it. Then give her lots of attention so she knows that you are truly sorry. And when she usually does something that makes you angry, like scratching on furniture, let her do it this one time, don't punish her.





Give her lots and lots of love!!!!
I stepped on my cats tail once, he hissed and screached i felt so bad and ran after him so i could give him lovin, i think that scared him even more, he was over it shortly, a new toy wont hurt and dont forget to buy a bag a treats
The most I've done to my cat...is I was in the kitchen, went to turn around, she was closer to me than I thought, and I stepped on her paw.





I just told her I was sorry and gave her a few scratches under the chin.





She was content with that.
Make sure there's nothing really wrong with her. Then give her hugs and kisses and apologize profusely. If she likes toys or catnip, get her some. Otherwise, she might like a new cushion to sleep on or even the shirt you're wearing right now.
Awww, how sad. Remember that one time when I kicked Dulces in the head, and he ran from me and hid, and he wouldn't come out? I was sooo sad.





Three words: Can 'o Tuna. Next time you go to the store, get a pouch of salmon.





She will LOVE you forever.
Open a can of tuna and give her some and the water it's packed in. That's my Lola's favorite treat for sure! Hope she's ok! (I bet you're hurting more than she is right now... but if she really is still sore in the morning take her to the vet for a check up!)
I've stepped on my kitty's paw before and I just say i'm sorry, pick her up and pet and cuddle her until she purrs so I know she's happy. :D
Just cuddle and play with kitty so she knows she doesn't have to be afraid of you. She will soon forget all about the incident.
Cats heal very fast. Don't feel bad she will pay you back!
just pet on her love her and tell her your sorry.
cuddle with the kitty!
First cuddle with her, Then by her a laser to chase. Say Sorry
SURE .
A fat can of Tuna!
ahi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder