Monday, June 21, 2010

What age is a good age to start wearing Make-up?

Well I'm in high school and When I was in middle school I would always ask if I could wear makeup.But my unfair mother said no.She said I was too young and boys would look at me and try to talk to me...But she did not understand without the makeup boys would talk to me...Now that I'm in High school I wear makeup not too much people don't even notice...And I had no problem with people not able to see the makeup I don't want to look like a $lut...I just wanted to make my skin look flawless and good...What age is a good age to start wearing Make-up?
You can start wearing make up when u feel diffident about your external appearance.What age is a good age to start wearing Make-up?
i started wearing make up when i was like 14, but that's just me. but for most girls, i guess i could say about 16 after wearing it for about a year, i got tired of getting up early just to put n makeup, now i dont even wear it and i find that my face is flawless as it is. and if youre just in highschool then you shoudl have a very smooth and flawless face. there are guys that will talk to you more if you dont wear make up than with it on, then there are the ones tat wont talk to you either way. i dont wear any make up except for an occasional eyeliner with a dash of mascara and that's fine, that's what looks natural and flawless, the less you put on the better you look, the more you put on, the more it looks as if you used a putty knife to do so.
8th grade is usually when girls want to feel good about themselves and start impressing the boys But I think that parents should keep an eye on how much the girls are applying. They shouldn't look like they are going to ';work'; if you know what I mean.
I would say 16 is a good age. BUT!! What you may want to do is ask your mom to go with you to a cosmetic counter in a department store in your area (MAC makeup is excellent) and ask them the PROPER way to apply make up for a young lady your age as well as get some lessons on skin care. That way you're learning the proper techniques using a reputable product and getting information from a professional. Your mom may feel more comfortable with that. Good luck.
13-15
i started wearing makeup when i was about 12ish. but it was only like eyeliner and shiny stuff for my lips. i dont wear much more than that now... so yah i guess its just how much u put on that matters,according to the age.
I guess 14-15
I think 12 is a good age to start wearing lip gloss only!I think 13 or 14 is a good age to start wearing eye shadow,mascara,lip gloss.
8-10
about 15 is a good ahe, but talk to your mum about maybe getting a tinted moisturiser and a mascara so she will still feel comfortable with you looking natural and you will get to wear make-up, over time discuss using eye sahadows with her, start with natural colours and work from there.





Mayber you could ask her to teach you to put it on so she knows your not gunna go out with too much make-up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder