Monday, June 21, 2010

Guys, do you like it when your girl wears make up or just stay natural?

Guys i just want to know if girls are waisting their time looking pretty just for you, or do you like the fact that the girl is trying to grab your attention by spending 10 minutes to get ready for her date?Guys, do you like it when your girl wears make up or just stay natural?
both


cause some chicks look really weird when they just pile on the make up


have make up but keep it so you look natural


i mean like who wants to look like a clownGuys, do you like it when your girl wears make up or just stay natural?
I like it when she gets all made up just for me, its a clear signal that she genuinely cares.
Make up.
i seriously can't tell half the time... natural beauty is for sure the most attractive but i guess make-up makes you look like a movie star. oh and those huge sun glasses that girls wear are stupid, don't cover up your pretty face, wink
I agree with the guy above me [even if I'm not a guy].





I think makeup should be used lightly to accent the beauty that's already there.


Then it's natural, but just enhanced a little bit.





Girls say that they wear makeup to impress the guys, but I think it's also to impress themselves. We hold much higher standards for ourselves than they do for us.
i like it when a female wears a little bit of makeup but it can be overdone easily. so my answer would be in moderation.
Natural!
Early on women take more time to get ready and ';doll'; themselves up. Once you are in a relationship, they stop doing it. They don't wear make up, they don't wear cute clothes. They do just lounge around. I hate it when women become complacent and settled into a relationship -- that's usually when I start looking for the door.
I'm not a guy, but I go more for the natural look, and idc what the guys say.
We may not say so, but we do notice. I always tell my wife that she looks great without makeup (she does) %26amp; I tell her that the makeup just help to define %26amp; accent her beauty.
Natural is nice.





A little bit of makeup is also nice...accentuates the beauty.
I appreciate it when they take the time to put on make up. It shows me that they are interested. That is until we shack up and they just lay around on the couch watching Springer and eating Twinkies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder