Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If I use any mineral make up like bronzer will i get acne?

%26amp; any good brands at a drug store for powder bronze?If I use any mineral make up like bronzer will i get acne?
I defiantly not! Atleast if ur a nice clean person and u wash ur face routinly. And any brand is great I mean they r made of the same thingIf I use any mineral make up like bronzer will i get acne?
I like Physician's formula. That's what I use. I break out bad and I had to go to the dermatologist for it, but I'm doing better now. It's good and it looks pretty:) It's called shimmer strips. I like pink sand.
i don't think so
Drug Store as well as some main popular brands like bare minerals and sheer cover, maybelline and revlon contain bismuth oxychloride which does clog pores and creates breakouts I always recommend tomy clients the best brand I found is bee luscious cosmetics its completely free of bismuth and will never create any breakouts.





http://www.beeluscious.com
i dont think so :S
It depends on what kind. Some mineral makeup like bare minerals tends to not give you acne
it depends if ure face is oily u shouldnt use it but if u have moderate or dry skin it would not cause acne
Probally not


dont worry
it depend what brand you use. some make up tend to clog up pores


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder