Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do I start to make up for wrecking a girls heart.?

I hurt her quite a bit. I just regained the ability to talk to her but she says I can't apologize so how do I make up for it. She has a bad defense mechanisim of what's called reaction formation. Please factor this into your answer.How do I start to make up for wrecking a girls heart.?
if you really like this girl, you can bring her in a crowded place and in the middle of the crowd, where you both are there, you could shout out loud. tell to everyone that you are very sorry for what had happened and tell her how much you still love her.


well..that's only a suggestion. but i think she will find it very true and very sweet..


gudluck!How do I start to make up for wrecking a girls heart.?
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Don't worry about it she will be fine
buy her some flowers and a candy hart and offer to take her out to dinner





Ps good luck
LEAVE HER ALONE..YOURE NOT WORTHY OF HER

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder