Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What would make a good make-up remover?

Can anyone tell me a brand of make-up remover or something around the house I could use? I use baby oil to remove my eye make-up but after wards my eyes sting so i just use eye drops and move on. Any answer would help =]What would make a good make-up remover?
Lotion removes eye make-up. (:


It works really well.What would make a good make-up remover?
VASELINE! It works really well removing my eyeliner and mascara and such. I just spread a spread a thin layer on a cotton ball and wipe off all my makeup. It works pretty well!! It's also a lot better than what you're using because it moisturizes your eyelids and it won't make it sting either. Hope that helps! :)
A good makeup remover is Cover Girl's Clean Makeup Remover for Eyes %26amp; Lips or you can use Vaseline.
i use simple wipe off cleansor with cotton wool it works and because simple products are gentle you should not ger a reaction afterwards.


hope that helps.
soap and water?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder