Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I gave my friend 15$ for her birthdayand then asked for it back.To make up for it i gift worth 120$?

I have been fealing HORRIBLE about this ever since(it's been about 3 years since this happend, should i still feal bad?I gave my friend 15$ for her birthdayand then asked for it back.To make up for it i gift worth 120$?
If you have not apologized and had your apology accepted, it would made sense to still feed bad. Time has nothing to do with it, except to make the chance of receiving forgiveness bigger. It doesn't take the rude deed away. Talk to your friend and apologize. Maybe a good heart to heart is all you need to clear the air and your conscience.I gave my friend 15$ for her birthdayand then asked for it back.To make up for it i gift worth 120$?
why feel bad??? his your friend any way....and think of the quote that goes its better to give than to receive... and besides its already been three long years from now..
You are tripping over $15.00 for 3 years? Not good.
let it go. learn to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder