Monday, June 21, 2010

What make up should you wear if your a red head with fair skin?

i have never worn make up before in my entire life and i want to start. but i dont know what to wear with my skin. i have really light eyelashes and eyebrows. so what make up do i wear and where can i find it???What make up should you wear if your a red head with fair skin?
you're just like my; red hair and fair skin.





what i wear is either blue or purple eyeshadow (just a bit). black mascara, brown eye liner.


then a tad bit of liquid foundation (match your skin tone)


then a powder foundation over top (in the summer try a shade darker then normal, to look tan.)


then some lip gloss.





for evening (when going out)


i do brown shades of eye shadow instead. and i put on blush.





you can get any of this at Target, Walgreens.. and the grocery store.





hope i helped :)What make up should you wear if your a red head with fair skin?
first off...i'm envious of your hair =] use it to your advantage by playing up your eyes with colors that play off your hair like golds reds pinks and even oranges. because of your hair you should let your eye's be the focal point of any makeup looks you do. keep the rest of your face pretty plain except for foundation and blush. try a mineral foundation as to keep your face looking fresh and youthful. Have Fun!
Your kind of like me. I wear a foundation that matches my skin tone (max factor miracle touch-works wonders) and depending on the time of the day I use a soft pink blusher like bourjous on the apples of my cheeks to make me look sweet and sophisticated with a hint of nude lipgloss on my lips and a touch of mascara. And then at night I use Mac Golden refined bronzer with any colour eyeshadow/ eyeliner with a bit of colour to my lips. For the eyebrows I reccomend benefit's eyebrow kit can't quite remember the name but if you go in a house of fraser/debenhams you'll be sure to find it. You could try and use brown mascara to make it look more natural. Also in superdrug they have those brow dying kits you may want to purchase one. Best mascara and lipgloss I would say would be Lancome hypnose and juicy tubes. Foundation would depend on your skin type. Good luck finding some :)





Ooh wait are you american? lol
I would go with some light natural colors. Especially if you have never worn it before. You want to look good...not garish.
light pinks or bronzes
idk look at haley's from paramore!
you sound like my friend, she has fair skin and red hair too, try a light brown mascara to darken your lashes and some light shadows. also if you want something more bold, try green eyeliner
You should use eyeliner some good colors would be black, brown, green and purple. If you get eyeshadow you should get silver, base color, purple, dark grey. You should definetly get mascara and an eyelash curler. I really do think that the color purple is really pretty on people who have red hair. Also a really light pink color (eyeshadow) would look nice as well.





Hope this helped!
  • Eit International
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder