Monday, June 21, 2010

What make up would look best on me?

I have long dark brown hair, big brown eyes, and an oval shaped face. Can you plz tell me what kind of make up would look best?What make up would look best on me?
I am exactly the same!


I wear lots of different colors, but colors that look good with brown eyes are:-


Golds


Greens


Purples


Grays


You can wear most colors but the ones above really make your eyes pop!What make up would look best on me?
a smokey eye is good for you..it will go great with your face and hair color.gold,brown,lite orange eyeshadow or a small amount of green is also good for your eyes.the lips im a big lipgloss freak ....lite brown,brown,lite pink,or clear..blush iz not my thing 2much of it will make you look like a circus freak....lol try these trust me you will love tha looks..


CHOW


M$ HOLLYWOOD
I'd go with shimmery gold or bronze eye shadow, for you, with nude lipstick/gloss.
something shimmery,bronze,dark green,dark purple eyeliner. nude colours of lipsticks,coral pink,light brown with shimmery gloss and black eyeliner on top lashes.
Stick with light shades. Like tan, white, beige, yellowish beige. and for the darker shades go for torqouise, blues, greens, pinks, plums. eye line your eye with black eye liner top and bottom. This will make your eyes stand out and also black mascara but curl your lashes before mascara and apply of top and bottom. this adds your eyes a lift and pop.
Get the kind of make -up that fits your face or your eye color or what color that you thinks look good on you.
It really depends yon your skin tone. Are you Olive toned? Then you would look great in hues of purple, plum on your eyes and a berry on your lips. If you are fair , then I would do a subtle pink all over eyeshadow and a taupe/nude lip color. As far as the oval shaped face, make sure you only apply blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend upwards to your temples. ( I suggest orgasm by NARS).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder