Monday, June 21, 2010

What, in your opinion, is the best brand of make-up?

And not ridiculously over-priced.What, in your opinion, is the best brand of make-up?
Bare minerals, it's medium priced and lasts a long time. It's lightweight and makes your skin look great.What, in your opinion, is the best brand of make-up?
Mac, but if your rich, its nothing.
Clinique. But it is kinda overpriced. Otherwise I like covergirl.
mac and coastal scents or beauties-factory
Loreal and Maybelline. There's no sense in buying really expensive stuff for the same result. There was an article in InStyle where they made Alexis Bledel up twice, the first cost $1,010, and the other cost $110. They looked exactly the same. The foundation they used on the less expensive one was Loreal true match, which is what I use. It's only ten bucks.
In my opinion, the best brand of makeup is Cover Girl.
Lancome =]
I like N.Y.C.(New York Color), it's the best for me and it's pretty cheap ^^!!
clinique, it moisturizes my skin but does not make me break out. The only thing I don't like about it is how it clumps up around the cap, you have to wipe it off every time you use it.
N.Y.C. aka New York Colors good but cheap
the makeup they have at kohls which is called flirt!! its affordable and it is good quality.
I'll just list all the brands i use ( some expensive some not )





17


Benefit


Bourjous


Collection 2000


Jemma Kidd


Lancome


L'oreal


MAC


NO 7


Rubie n Millie


Revlon


Rimmel


Urban Decay


YSL





and some i dont use that much but like : Hard candy, clinique, Dior(they do the best mascara it called black out)
Maybelline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder