Monday, June 21, 2010

I Have been watching commercials about id Bare Minerals make up products for a while. So, eventhough I was?

using Avon make up products for a long time, and very satisfied with them, I decided to try Bare Minerals make up products. I spent $60 for 2 very small container of face powder that was supposed to be VERY GOOD According to the owner of the company, and the testamonials. I am black and I bought exactly the shade that was right for me. When I get them a week or 2 later, I was very disapointed to find out that it's nothing like they keep saying on the commercials. It makes my face looks bad. The Avon product look way better than the id bare minerals'. the Avon face powder is only $7 and change, and It's REALLY good. Anyone has a bad experience with this expensive brand ID BARE MINERALS.


P.S I am a customer, not a AVOn representative.I Have been watching commercials about id Bare Minerals make up products for a while. So, eventhough I was?
I totally agree with you! It's high end trash! You can get the same thing in a drugstore carried brand called Physician's Formula for about a quarter of the price, and let me tell you, it looks much better than Bare Minerals. Ridiculous.I Have been watching commercials about id Bare Minerals make up products for a while. So, eventhough I was?
untrue, do your research. Report Abuse

i am also a customer, not a bare escentuals rep. i've been using bare minerals for 6 years now, so have most of my friends, and we all love it. it is the absolute best make-up i've ever used.the full size foundation costs 25.00, and lasts me about one year, that's 2.08/month. how long does the 7.00 avon powder last you ? i have never tried avon, but if you like it better, return bare minerals, and stick with avon. for 60.00 you should have gotten a kit containing more than 2 small containers. typically you'd get 2 shades of foundation, 2 brushes, mineral veil, warmth, glee, and the how-to dvd. it takes a while to get used to how little you use, and the different application method. i am sorry to hear, that you don't like it. the company has been around for 30 years, won major awards, and is the only brand recommended by the national skincancer foundation, because it is good for the skin.i, as well as 18 of my friends (all different skin tones, btw) totally love bare minerals, it is way cheaper in the long run, than any other brand we've used. good luck with avon !
I have bare minrals and i think its amazing!!!!
i don't know. i guess bare minerals isn't for everyone. i use it and i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder