Monday, June 21, 2010

What make up is good for oily skin and acne?

i definitley need to try and change my make up cuz im relaly tired of my acne. as u can tell from my previous question. so what make up worls well wth those two things? now im using like cover girl liquid foundation their pwder adn some blush. thats it basically what should i try. and if u have a good oil free moisturizer i would appreciate the tip! thanksWhat make up is good for oily skin and acne?
I have the oily skin and acne problem too. I use the Maybelline Mineral Power liquid foundation and the powder. It works really well and normally my face doesn't feel gross when I use it. I think they have blush too. As for the moisturizer, I use the Neutrogena three step acne ki, and the one that comes in it works really well!


Hope I helped :)What make up is good for oily skin and acne?
I was having a tough time with my skin so I switched over to bare minerals. It does cover better and feels very natural like you aren't wearing anything. The price is higher but one container lasts me about five months. Each shipment comes with two containers so I only need to buy it every ten months. Once you take this into account then there is no price difference. You'll also save in acne treatments too.
Oil free is good for the skin. I would also try and get to the root of the acne and control the oil balance to see if that helps you at all. go to www.acne.org and they have reviews on things and techniques that might be able to help with your skin and oil problem.
I use a natural foundation and it's one color fits all, I got it at Wall-mart for 5 dollars and it works really well and won't clog your pores and it dosn't even look like your wearing make-up.


It's called J.A.N.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder