Monday, June 21, 2010

What Make up would look good on me?

Well, i have sensitive skin, so i don't want to use anything on the face. But i have dark brown eyes, and dark brown hair. I have ';kissable'; lips, from what i've been told and naturally straight teeth.What Make up would look good on me?
maybelline.com











this site is a life saver! sign up and it will tell you exactly how to do your makeup and what products and colors would be best for you!What Make up would look good on me?
i would try some black eyeliner like MAC powerpoint eye pencil in Engraved.
everyone looks good in make - up.


I don't even put that much on, just some cover-up in places like under the eyes, a couple natural colors on my eyelids, a thin line of dark eyeliner on the top of my eyelids and black mascara. easy as that!


i also add some bronzer to around my cheekbones and temples. but that's because i have fair skin. blush is also a nice touch. it's up to you reeally :)
ummm makeup goes on the face... and you dont want anything for your face. are you saying for your eyes? well eyes, you can do anything you want. any color would look good on you. you should try a plum eyeliner. that would be cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder