Monday, June 21, 2010

Ladies do find it attractive if a man wears make up, gets a manicure, and has 30 pairs of shoes, etc?

And everything else a woman might do when it comes to looks?Ladies do find it attractive if a man wears make up, gets a manicure, and has 30 pairs of shoes, etc?
I'm down for manicures and many shoes. Makeup? Not so much.





If I wanted a girlfriend, I'd have one.Ladies do find it attractive if a man wears make up, gets a manicure, and has 30 pairs of shoes, etc?
gene simmons of kiss was like that but i don't find him attractive.
I definitely appreciate it if the man takes care of his personal image. If that means he wears a bit of make-up, that's quite alright with me. (It might weird me out a little if he was wearing more than me though.) If that means he spends a lot of time on his wardrobe, then great, I know I've got someone who will understand that I've got my own shoe collection and won't pester me with ';But honey, you've already got twelve pairs of black heels!';





Maybe I do tend to like more ';metro'; guys, but for me, ';attractiveness'; comes from the whole package.
absolutely not
maybe you should address this question to Marilyn Manson's previous girlfriends.
I can live with it. Except for the make up but whatever.
no
my boyfriend doesn't wear make up but he has more shoes than me and cares more about his nails than i do about mine,i don't really think anything either way about it,he just cares about that stuff more than i do
No, to me that means he has sugar in his tank.
not at all..


girls like stuff man... with ripped chest and bisceps... and cute face...





they dont like guys having gurlie hobbies.. like make up .. manicure and stuff





rather then go for a shave... some attractive perfumes and deos... and some sexy hairstyles...





they will probably work...
well I would like my man to have nice clean nails. I don't know about the shoes though, I don't even have 30 pairs of shoes lol. As for the make up, I'd rather him wear a little cover up then him having pimples. Maybe some eyeliner.
no. I wouldn't fall for a transvestite.
No. All I do out of those is wear a bit of makeup.
My husband has more shoes than I do. Maybe 2 or 3 pairs more than I do. I have 2 pairs of shoes. I wouldn't care if he got a manicure. I don't do manicures, never have never will. I rarely ever wear makeup either. If he did and I couldn't tell, then I wouldn't care.
I don't mind if he has a manicure, but leave the makeup and shoes for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder