Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I get popular and good brands of make-up?

Like MAC and that type of make up and can you get it in Missouri?Where can I get popular and good brands of make-up?
Macy's has it all!








www.macys.comWhere can I get popular and good brands of make-up?
Sephora, Macy's, Target, Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Make-up Outlet (CCO I believe)


Sephora carries most of these brands:





Urban Decay


Chanel


Dior


Two Faced


Benefit


Covergirl


Clinique


NARS


Estee Laudre (Spelling?)


Gosh


NYX


Sephora


Smashbox


Make-up Forever


Anna Siu


Tarte


Stila


Laura Geller


Lorac


Ben Nye


Yves Saint Laurent


Rimmel


Revlon


Maybelline





etc etc
www.makeup.com!
i like anything in sephora.


but my fav is mac and macys
  • Eit International
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin disorder