Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What products are inside your make up kit?

how many lipsticks do u have?What products are inside your make up kit?
face powder, lipstick, lip gloss, blush, mascara, comb, eye liner, eyelash curler.





i have 3 lipstick. 3 different shades. pink, red, %26amp; natural color.What products are inside your make up kit?
Well, i have my powder (clean %26amp; clear), a blusher (nichido), a chopstick (i use it in the morning), an avon lipstick (natural color 4 daily use), my eyebrow pencil (Fanny Serano) %26amp; a white eyeliner (make up forever). These are what i have at the moment, my ordinary day make up. If i'm going out it's a different story. I have 9 lipsticks in my make up luggage at home. Girls need it.
mmm i have black eye liner [covergirl] and white eyeliner [jane]


then i always wear brown eyeshadow and


lots of mascara. :)





sometimes i wear foundation; but that's in there too. =]]
I have 3 laura mercier lippies in a bright pink plum, rose


and beige neutral.





Here goes:


Cinema Secrets foundation


Graftobian foundation


Clinique Bronzer


T LeClerc pressed and loose powder and a blush


Dior Blush


Laura Mercier Blush


Benefit Benetint


Lancome mascara


Clinique mascara and quickliners - 3 for eyes and 3 for lips


2 Lancome juicy tubes


LM eyebrow duo + 4 eyeshadows


I think that is it............. I think I have a problem :)
I currently have no make up products in my kit. I decided to stop using them, but I kept my nail polishes (about 35 bottles). Before I threw them away I had about six lipsticks and 10 glosses.
I have 8 lipsticks and 5 glosses. They range from the Body Shop to Bare Escnetuals to Benefit and MAC.





I also have a ton of eyeshadows, my foundation, powder, a few blushes, mascaras, and eyeliners. I keep primer and brushes next to my train case.
im not big on lipstick so I only have one I hate to say but its a mary kate and ashley kind..it was the only one with the color I wanted. I also have a lot of covergirl products, foundation,cover up, powder, blush


I have a huge thing of Icing eyeshadow and a black eyeliner pencil (forgot which brand)


I also keep lip smackers in there cause they keep my lips soft and smell good!
in my makeup kit:


-bare minerals meduim beige foundation, mineral veil, and well rested


-revlon color stay concealer


-mac plushlash mascara


-mac ey ekohl in smolder and teddy


-mac bronzer in refined golden


-mac blush in plum foolery


-mac lipglass in underage





as far as lipsticks i have about 282515184 mac lipsticks, however right now i have been using blankety and myth and keep them in mu purse with me.





it sounds like a lot, but it isn't really that much!!!!
1 maybelline lipstick, 2 sheene lipstick!





face powder





mascara
im only 13 and i have this clinique lipstick, it looks really good. i put lipgloss over it though so i don't look older than i am...? i only have one lipstick, i have one pressed powder, liquid eyeliner, eyeliner, and mascara in my bag.
i don't use lipstick lipgloss and i have 3 =P. i have beauty rush lipgloss and eyeshadow, maybelline mascara, prestige liquid eyeliner and lancome pencil =). Seishdo (sp?) foundation with clean and clear dual moisturizer and covergirl concealer.
about 6
I have three lipsticks, all Maybelline Moisture Extreme. I am thinking of getting a different kind when I finish these though. I also have some foundation and powder, very sheer Almay Nearly Naked (my wonder makeup)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder