Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the most horrible food combination you can make up such as kippers and custard?

What would you decline if offered. Try to invent your own combination of mixtures that would put most people off.What is the most horrible food combination you can make up such as kippers and custard?
For me, anything with meat in it is pretty nasty... and I hate cucumber and celery, just can't stand it...





but for a universal repellant, how about the entrails of the squid (Japanese delicacy) draped tastefully over a ten year old boiled egg marinaded in the urine of a horse (Thai delicacy). Oriental stomachs might handle it, I doubt if many occidental ones could... but then again, you never know...What is the most horrible food combination you can make up such as kippers and custard?
Good luck man... it's all about controlling the gag reflex before you vomit :) Report Abuse

Garlic strawberries with celery sauce, and a side of chocolate dipped beetroot.
Baked beans and Jelly!
banana ,mayo and peanut butter sandwich
marmite and cream (or anything with marmite!!!)


chick peas and strawberry jam


mushrooms and yoghurt





mmmmm..........mushrooms and yoghurt!!!!!
french fries and strawberry ice cream i tried it once and it was horrible trust me on that one
mincemeat and trifle - gross
Jellied Eels and Jam Sandwiches
Lime jello with sardines(in mustard with heads) smothered in hot fudge and pearl onions on top.





Woops, gotta go throw up now!
baked beans with ketchup and diarrhoea yuk yuk I cant believe that someone can eat that
deep fried prunes with cream
tuna and chocolate ewww
Spaghetti and milk
tripe and goats cheese
Marmite and toast - disgusting
Two slices of bread that have been left in the pantry until they have spots of mold on them.... spread them with some sour milk that you scraped from the bottom of a milk bottle that has been out of the fridge for a week......and stick some peanut butter and sardines in between them .... enjoy. Ps...I like Marmite on toast and goat cheese.
wow some of those are really gross combos ... lol ... i really dont know ....


there was this one time i was offered a sheepseye sandwich which i declined ... but my dad eats kippers and it makes me sick to just smell them ...


another one is my mom and sister dip their fries in shakes ... it isnt really that bad but it makes me want to vomit





xoxo


Emily
Cold liver and marmalade sandwiches (dunno why!)
My sister had one of the worst combo's ever when she was pregnant. she took to eating pepperoni and (Cornish) clotted cream toasted sandiches. just the smell made me feel ill.


I had my own gross food fetish too.


Stawberry Ice cream and french fries and fried mushrooms....together on the same plate....
cornflakes and dog food.
Icing and toast.











I tried that a while back... *BLEEH*
Liver and sprouts
oysters %26amp; peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder