Monday, June 21, 2010

Will my full licence make up for the CBT expiring?

I've got a 50cc Vespa moped.





I did my CBT on my 16th birthday in 2006.





I'm taking lessons to get a full car licence at the moment.





My CBT runs out in November 08, if I've passed my test by then, do I need to retake my CBT, or will the new licence cover it?





ThanksWill my full licence make up for the CBT expiring?
You need a CBT to take your test, if you pass you test you will never need to do a CBT again unless you get your licence revoked.








Do your test before October this year as it gets harder.Will my full licence make up for the CBT expiring?
in a word.......NOPE!
you'll have to re-do the CBT, I'm afraid!
No- you will have to do the CBT test and it will get harder so do it now and follow trough to full MC licence. This is what I had to do so don't worry about it.
i cant remember if u av 2 redo a cbt test if u av full car liecense it mite cover a 50cc but only a 50cc thats it..... google it or summet.. i think all car drivers should do a bike test. coz sum dnt know s##t when it comes 2 riding


hope this helped you
You will have to resit the CBT a full car licence has nothing to do with bikes.


Car licence will only cover you for 3 wheeled bikes and ATV on road.


How did you geta CBT at 16 when it should be 17 which entitling you to a 125cc to ride.
';for moped entitlement only, if you pass your car driving test whilst your DL196 is still current or complete a CBT course and obtain a DL196 after passing your car test, the certificate is not subject to expiry, you will therefore need to keep your DL196 certificate safely. Please note that this applies to mopeds only, for riding motorcycles as a learner the DL196 remains valid for two years';








So simple answer yes you will be fine provided you pass your car test before the CBT expires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder