Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am starting to wear make-up...what is hte best brand for me to start off with?

natural beauty is always the best way to go, who wants a made up face ?I am starting to wear make-up...what is hte best brand for me to start off with?
Cover Girl! It's inexpensive, they have shades for everyone and it goes light and u can modify it to suit u by adding a little more. Plus they have a really good website to help you chose what u want.I am starting to wear make-up...what is hte best brand for me to start off with?
mac.
i would go with covergirl and maybeline that's what i use and it works...
Cover Girl is also good, and blend blend blend, lol
Marykay is what I use. If you want to get eyeliner mascara or foundation Marykay is the best. If you get foundation it really depends on what kind of skin you have to get it. I use marykay foundation because it prevents your skin from getting oily and the color matches my skin tone perfectly. There's a lot of different colors so they will definitely have your skin tone. If marykay doesn't work for you try maybelline, Mark, or estee Lauder.
claire's is a good start
LESS IS BEST..... BUT I LIKE TO USE M.A.C ITS THE BEST ONE THAT I HAVE USED!
your going to look UGLY *** HELL when you take it off
Try any mineral based makeup, you won't break out. Try Neutrogena.
M.A.C
Marykay is what I use. Its really good.


You could also try maybellene or covergirl.


=)
maybelline(awesome eyeshadows, mascara, and awesome eyeliners.) drugstore brands are good to start out with since you're a beginner. as you're older you might wanna try department store makeup and then stuff like mac, TIGI, and some other brands.
try physical formula and vital ridance. these are good if you are sensitivie skin/
I LOVE!!!!! Bare minerals. I tried them and liked them, then i read in Oprah mag. that they are actually good for your skin. They are 100% all natural. No dies, fillers, or perfumes. They are also very natural looking for day to day but can also create a very dramatic look if you want to. Check them out. you'll love them I promise.
cover girl.
it depends on your skin type. for me its maybelline,


but on some of my friends they only use covergirl or loreal products. buy some products that u think seems good and test try them out. if u dont woant these type of products and want more exspensive brands, i believe mac, lancome, and clinque are the absolute best. and there are always people there to help u out and get what u want
try the ';beauty without cruelty'; range or the range at the bodyshop there also cruelty free
use something not too expensive (im allergic to the good stuff). try something at the drugstore, like covergirl or revlon....NOT the drugstore brand!!!!!
Maybelline
Don't start. Stay natural!...and pretty. You don't need to be a make up slave.
I personally have found that Covergirl is the best. It is good for sensitive skin. If you use something else you have a better chance of your skin getting irritated. -That's just in my experience.
I think you should try maybellene or cover girl. They have great colors for all types of eyes. You should also see what would look best with your color of eyes, try to find something that will make 'em pop!
Mineral makeup gives good coverage and looks natural.





puritycosmetics.co.uk is a good brand.
I personally think that bare essentials foundation is the best because it's 100% minerals and it doesn't clog pores so if you have skin problems or want to prevent them from coming because of makeup, bare minerals are for you. Plus it looks real natural.
Covergirl is good and it's not so expensive. Don't forget, ';less'; is more. Meaning you don't want to look like a clown to look pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder