Monday, June 21, 2010

I totally indulged & had a cheat day yesterday-should I fast today to make up for it?

I'm not sure how many calories I had, but I know it was a lot. Should I fast today, or only eat around 200 calories, to make up for it? Or should I eat my normal 1000 calories diet?I totally indulged %26amp; had a cheat day yesterday-should I fast today to make up for it?
Don't fast, it's not healthy! I think it would be a good idea to live off soup for the day! It will sort of half fill you up, and don't eat any bread with it and drink diet liquids. Do this for the next few days, until you can't handle it anymore.


Good luck =]I totally indulged %26amp; had a cheat day yesterday-should I fast today to make up for it?
Fasting is a bad punishment cause it doesnt do anything except cause you pain - your body won't react and will ';store';, and this will hinder your future weight loss if you shock the body like that.





A better punishment is to go for a run. Make the time for it, get your lazy *** up and run for a good 30 minutes - THAT... is a brilliant punishment.
fatty. fatty mcfatfat. fatty want some chocolate?
im fasting today

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder