Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can I get a good cosmetic/make-up bag for about 拢20?

My sisters wants a make-up bag or box for Christmas, and I want to get a good one. I don't know much about such things, and so need some advice!!


Preferably a designer brand but not essential, needs to be from a UK shop or website.Where can I get a good cosmetic/make-up bag for about 拢20?
i dont know how much money that is in U.S. dollars, but Juicy Couture has really cute ones for about 50 U.S. dollars, you can get it at saks, or neiman marcus, and if they dont have those stores in europe try them online, www.neimanmarcus.com or www.saks.comWhere can I get a good cosmetic/make-up bag for about 拢20?
try boots
go to csmetics .com and order it for 12 dolars with all ur necceitiews
eBay isa good place to pick up bargins that may help you make a saving !





Super Drug is also a good place to get these items from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin disorder